Thursday, 2 October 2014

Somerset House

As Paris Fashion Week drew to a beautiful close yesterday, in turn so did the amazing month of fashion shows.. And so today's post is a bit of a flashback to my day spent at London Fashion Week. 
And although it was a bit of a flying visit (partly due to a jam packed schedule, and even more so; due to the fact that I spilled coffee right down the front of my white T, 2 minutes after taking these photos!!) it really was a day full of inspiration!


Somerset house is a visit so worth whole making whatever time of the year, but at fashion week especially it's a must! Even if you don't manage to get any tickets for the shows, it's the perfect spot to soak up some of the best street style, and you never know, spot a few fellow blogger friends!



I decided to go for a pretty basic look. White V Neck, trusty black skinnies, and simple black heels.
But with these cute ear cuffs. I love the look of loads of earrings in one ear!


T-Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans - Joni at Topshop 
Heels - Office
Ear Cuffs - Topshop
Sunglasses - eBay

 

I'm looking forward to next years LFW already! I'm going for the whole week!

No comments:

Post a Comment