Friday, 10 October 2014

NEW IN - REISS TOPAZ LEATHER JACKET

I've been a naughty girl. A very naughty little shopper! 
What started as an innocent walk through Reiss, turned into a major card damaging trip out of Reiss.


As hard as I tried to put on my blinkers, this beautiful leather jacket shone through!! And I could not resist! I've been driving myself MAD trying to find the perfect leather jacket for the past few months, and just when I'd given up hope.. This came along! 


It's the most luxurious piece I've ever had the pleasure of putting in my wardrobe. The leather is beautifully soft, and the stunning burgundy quilted lining is just the cherry on top!
There's nothing I could fault or want to change, I have found the one. And I'm madly in love.


And yes, it is a steep purchase. But you know what.. If you work hard, treat hard! It doesn't happen very often with me, and I'm happy as hell that I have such a classic, yet statement piece I can rock for years to come! I love it!!!

Leather Jacket - REISS
Scolloped Top - Topshop
Jeans - Joni at Topshop 
Boots - Office
Bag - Michael Kors



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Head over to my blog for all the details :)

    Lia Imogen x
    http://liaimogen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete